Jerry S

Default tool function

About a week ago I had to recover my operating system, in the process I had
to reinstall Excel. Everything works except the Tool Function, I have
uninstall and reinstall several time. All of the other pull downs work but
not the Tool Function

David McRitchie

Hi Jerry,
Check this thread concerning tools menu, you can delete and
redo the Tools menu under customize.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...GP14.p hx.gbl

---
HTH,