Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel file on web

Management wants a performance report, complete with interactive (drill down)
graphs available to our customers via our web site. What's the best way to
do this and can Excel be used?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Seriously, if this is for customers, the best way to do it- farm it out to a
programmer who knows what they are doing.

"JICDB" wrote:

Management wants a performance report, complete with interactive (drill down)
graphs available to our customers via our web site. What's the best way to
do this and can Excel be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Dec 31, 9:37*am, JICDB wrote:
Management wants a performance report, complete with interactive (drill down)
graphs available to our customers via our web site. *What's the best way to
do this and can Excel be used?

I would think you would have to use some combination of Excel,
Sharepoint, and web programming. This may not be the best newsgroup
to post such a question to...