jilary2

Default Color Formatted Cells not showing color

When I send an excel spreadsheet to a coworker, he cannot see color in color
formatted cells. If there is a section of cells that is supposed to be black
with white writing, he will see nothing in these cells because his excel sees
the white writing, but does not make the cells black (White writing on White
background). I looked in the help section and could not find anything.
Ken Wright

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-ca;Q320531

--
Regards