Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default my excel settings changed and i have only 1 instance running.

In order to work effectively I need multiple instances of Excel running at
once on my pc. Office 2007. Can anyone help me figure out where this change
needs to be made?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I don't know that any settings need to be changed.

I have a shortcut to Excel 2007 on my desktop and each time I click on it, a
new instance of Excel 2007 opens. I can then open different workbooks by
going to an instance and then browsing for the workbook to open.