Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Change data series layout

Hi,

I'm trying to change the looks of my pivot charts. More precisely, I'm
trying to remove the borders from stacked bars' data series. I managed to
remove them for each series manually, but once the selection of items chages,
all borders are redrawn again.

The best way for me would be to change the standard chart layout for this
workbook. Is that possible? Is there any way to prevent Excel from
reformatting pivot charts?

Greets