Alex St-Pierre

Default Mail merge to a chart

Hi,
I have create a chart for each record in Excel. Add a column to the data
table and enter the name of the appropriate chart for each record. Does
anyone know how to use this merge field in LINK field in the mail merge
document. (I know how to make a link but I need to know how to make the link
variable)
example:
I have a column in excel which contain "graph1","graph2","graph3"
When the line 2 is used in the merge, I know that "graph2" is the right
graphic but how can I update automatically the graphic link to "graph2".
Thank you,
--
Alex St-Pierre