Member

Default Dashboard

I'm trying to create a dashboard. I know they're unique to the users needs, but is there somewhere I can download one that I can manipulate and change? A template maybe? I'm slowly learning how to build one from scratch, but I'd like to see how others are done and get into one. Also, does anyone know where some really good tutorials are?

Thanks (and sorry if this is in the wrong area).

J-
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanK1 View Post

http://chandoo.org/wp/excel-dashboards/