Junior Member

Wink Msg Box Title

Totally new to VBA. I have pasted a VBA code and was wondering how I can keep the MsgBox Title consistent throughout the VBA procedure. I have the following code but when the ans = vbno, the MsgBox Title is Microsoft Excel and not Metals Inventory Database. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
If Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("F2").Value 0 Then
Msg = "You owe a balance due to Virginia at this time!"
Msg = Msg & vbLf & vbLf
Msg = Msg & "Would you like to fufill that obligation"
Msg = Msg & " with an Funds Transfer?"
Title = "Metals Inventory Database"
Config = vbYesNo + vbQuestion
Ans = MsgBox(Msg, Config, Title)
If Ans = vbYes Then Workbooks.Open ("C:\Documents and Settings\My Folder\My Documents\TestII.xlsx")
If Ans = vbNo Then MsgBox ("Then please do a Journal Voucher. Thank you.")
Else
MsgBox ("No Blance Owed")

Thank you