Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BECCA

Default HOW DO I UNLOCK EMBEDDED EMAILS

I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD SOME FILES THAT I RECIEVED FROM MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
AND I CAN NOT ACCESS SOME OF THE FILE DO TO IT SAYING IT IS EMBEDDED. HOW DO
I FIX THIS PROBLEM, BECAUSE I NEED TO ACCESS THIS TO BEABLE TO KNOW MY JOB
BETTER.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin

Hi Becca

Please turn of your Caps lock

Do you mean that you can't copy the files you recieve in your mail

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl