Datasort

Default copy worksheet ... formulas do not update

I am coping a worksheet (in the same workbook) and then renaming the sheet
all in vba code. There are formulas on the source sheet, and copied sheet,
that point to a third sheet. The problem is that my formulas do not update
when I change data on a third sheet.

I tried coping the sheet then reentering the formula, in VBA, but that does
not work either.

Note that application calculation is turn to automatic

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Stewart

Frank Kabel