Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create an array based on the subroutines in a module

here's an interesting thing... I have multiple closely related but specifically individual subroutines clustered in one module (Verbiage). I know that there is a way that VBA can pull out the subroutine names simply cuz when im in the VB editor, the (Declarations) dropdown box lists all of the subs in that module. How could I write VBA that builds an array that lists all of the subroutines in it?

Second Question:like you can use Inputbox() as a simple userform type thing to take in a variable, is there a Combobox() type thing that would list the items in the subroutine array? or do I need to go with a UserForm?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

here's an interesting thing... I have multiple closely related but
specifically individual subroutines clustered in one module
(Verbiage). I know that there is a way that VBA can pull out the
subroutine names simply cuz when im in the VB editor, the
(Declarations) dropdown box lists all of the subs in that module. How
could I write VBA that builds an array that lists all of the
subroutines in it?

Second Question:like you can use Inputbox() as a simple userform type
thing to take in a variable, is there a Combobox() type thing that
would list the items in the subroutine array? or do I need to go with
a UserForm?

Are you looking to duplicate what the Macros... dialog does? (CtrlF8)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Garry, is it Alt F8 ?

isabelle

Le 2017-02-15 à 21:38, GS a écrit :
Are you looking to duplicate what the Macros... dialog does? (CtrlF8)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Garry, is it Alt F8 ?

isabelle

Le 2017-02-15 à 21:38, GS a écrit :
Are you looking to duplicate what the Macros... dialog does?
(CtrlF8)

Yes, it s/b Alt+F8; -thanks for catching that! I have something similar
that I've assigned to Ctrl+F8 key combo and so typed it by mistake.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Matthew Dyer" wrote in message
here's an interesting thing... I have multiple closely related but
specifically individual subroutines clustered in one module (Verbiage). I
know that there is a way that VBA can pull out the subroutine names simply
cuz when im in the VB editor, the (Declarations) dropdown box lists all of
the subs in that module. How could I write VBA that builds an array that
lists all of the subroutines in it?

Second Question:like you can use Inputbox() as a simple userform type thing
to take in a variable, is there a Combobox() type thing that would list the
items in the subroutine array? or do I need to go with a UserForm?

=====================================

Try the "Extended Project Explorer"
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/treeview02.asp

That should more than give ideas for your first question, but I don't follow
your second.

Peter T

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try the "Extended Project Explorer"
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/treeview02.asp

Oh yeah.., I completely forgot about that project! (Not yet installed
on this new machine)