Junior Member

Default Adding a max percentage to existing formula

I have the following example where the second column calculates 10% for every age. But when I get to an age over 5, I want the formula to only calculate a maximum percentage of 50%. How do I add this to my current formula?

Age Value
1 =(0.1*D6)*J6
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Fri, 16 Dec 2016 16:45:03 +0000 schrieb JedSrq:

I have the following example where the second column calculates 10% for
every age. But when I get to an age over 5, I want the formula to only
calculate a maximum percentage of 50%. How do I add this to my current
formula?

Age Value
1 =(0.1*D6)*J6

try:
=MIN(0.1*D6,0.5)*J6

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Fri, 16 Dec 2016 16:45:03 +0000 schrieb JedSrq:

I have the following example where the second column calculates 10% for
every age. But when I get to an age over 5, I want the formula to only
calculate a maximum percentage of 50%. How do I add this to my current
formula?

Age Value
1 =(0.1*D6)*J6

try: