Ravi

Default "Print Titles" in Excel is disabled. How to enable it?

The "Print Titles" while doing Print preview for an Excel worksheet(s) is
coming as disabled. I am unable to select row(s) and/or column(s) to repeat
on every page while printing. What should be done to enable this?
Niek Otten

That option is always disabled in the print preview.
Use the Page Setup command in rhe File menu.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Ravi" wrote in message
The "Print Titles" while doing Print preview for an Excel worksheet(s) is
coming as disabled. I am unable to select row(s) and/or column(s) to
repeat
on every page while printing. What should be done to enable this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

According to the 2003 to 2007 translation guide at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...CH102457041033,
there's a Page Layout tab in 2007, and an arrow at the bottom of that.
--
David Biddulph