Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Possible Indirect query

I have a Validation list that contains a list of worksheets in my
workbook.

On a front sheet (in E4) I want to use this list to pick a sheet and
then have the remaining cells auto populate with the data values that
are on the sheet, identified by the value in E4.

All sheets have the same layout, so I know, for example, that I want
to pick and display the values from Sheet Alpha, Column F rows 3-18
and, if I change the selection in E4 to sheet Beta, it should refresh
to show its F3-F18 values.

Where I am stuck is what formula to put in F3-F18 to base their
content on the value in E4

Thanks for any pointers
Fred
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc