Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extracting data from spreadsheet to a graph

I would like to know how achieve this.

We have a data set that is 30 columns by 10's thousand rows.
The important columns for this excerise a

Column A is date
Column B is ATP, either 10 or Km
Column C is enzyme
Co,umn F is Control counts

We have +300 enzymes.

I would like to have a graph that shows the Control counts v date for
each enzyme for either ATP concentration using a drop down for each. I
would prefer an XY graph.

I sort of got there with a Pivot table but it is not very pretty.

I was wondering if there was another way.

Many thanks for reading this far.

Hj
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 21, 1:26*am, Hankjam ........ wrote:
I would like to know how achieve this.

We have a data set that is 30 columns by 10's thousand rows.
The important columns for this excerise a

Column A is date
Column B is ATP, either 10 or Km
Column C is enzyme
Co,umn F is Control counts

We have +300 enzymes.

I would like to have a graph that shows the Control counts v date for
each enzyme for either ATP concentration using a drop down for each. I
would prefer an XY graph.

I sort of got there with a Pivot table but it is not very pretty.

I was wondering if there was another way.

Many thanks for reading this far.

Hj

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you want.

"If desired, send your file to dguillett1 @gmail.com I will only look
if:
4. You send before/after examples and expected results."