Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Refresh table with external data?

Hello,
Using WinXP and Xl-2007;
I'm a little new to the Table feature in 2007 but I like what I've seen so
far.
I've tried to format a table where there is an external link (from text) but
it seems Excel does not allow that.
Is there a way to refresh the data in a defined table with an external data
link?
I'd prefer not to use a macro but will try it if it's the only way.
Thank you for any advice.

David K.