Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default selection hanging

hi! im saechari

when i was working in excel, with select option it was hanging,

when we move to cursur it was automatically selected.

wht is the reson for that, how to retrive frm that.

saechari
india
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do you see "EXT" on the status bar at lower right?

Press F8 key to disable "Extended Mode"

If you see "ADD" hit SHIFT + F8 to disable "Add Mode"

If using Excel 2007 try changing the Zoom setting a bit up or down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 30 May 2009 02:03:01 -0700, selection hanging <selection
wrote:

hi! im saechari

when i was working in excel, with select option it was hanging,

when we move to cursur it was automatically selected.

wht is the reson for that, how to retrive frm that.

saechari
india

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi saechari,

This can sound as silly, but check if you have some problem with Shift key
of the keyboard. What happens, if the Shift key is pressed or has some other
mal-functioning, this situation can occur.

--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Dilip Kumar Pandey