Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
thelos

Default Problems printing

When printing multiple pages from Excel 2003, the last page prints first then
the first page last. I've changed the setting and it still does the same
thing. What else can I try?
--
Carlos C
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bill Ridgeway

You say you have changed the settings but, unfortunately, not told us what
settings you've changed. I suspect the answer lies in the configuration of
the printer software. You will see this when you click on print. If you see
a way of changing the order of printing that'll be your answer.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions