Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Key press alternative for Ctrl+Break

Greetings everyone
For keyboards without the Break key I know that there are a number of alternatives depending upon which pc you look at. I am contemplating buying a Dell XPS ultrabook (no Break key available). I do not want to shell out my hard earned before I can confirm that the usual Ctrl+Break to interrupt running code is available via some other key presses. If anyone out ther owns an XPS then can you please let me know if you have a solution
--
Many Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi,

have-you try:
Ctrl-Fn-Delete

also there are more he https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_key

isabelle

Le 2016-06-08 Ã* 10:54, BlueDice a écrit :
Greetings everyone For keyboards without the Break key I know that there are
a number of alternatives depending upon which pc you look at. I am
contemplating buying a Dell XPS ultrabook (no Break key available). I do not
want to shell out my hard earned before I can confirm that the usual
Ctrl+Break to interrupt running code is available via some other key presses.
If anyone out ther owns an XPS then can you please let me know if you have a
solution -- Many Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 1:30:55 AM UTC+1, isabelle wrote:
hi,

have-you try:
Ctrl-Fn-Delete

also there are more he https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_key

isabelle

Le 2016-06-08 Ã* 10:54, BlueDice a écrit :
Greetings everyone For keyboards without the Break key I know that there are
a number of alternatives depending upon which pc you look at. I am
contemplating buying a Dell XPS ultrabook (no Break key available). I do not
want to shell out my hard earned before I can confirm that the usual
Ctrl+Break to interrupt running code is available via some other key presses.
If anyone out ther owns an XPS then can you please let me know if you have a
solution -- Many Thanks

I say again, I do not have the XPS yet to try anything.. I'm looking for someone who does have one
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Le 2016-06-08 à 10:54, BlueDice a écrit :
Greetings everyone For keyboards without the Break key I know that
there are a number of alternatives depending upon which pc you look
at. I am contemplating buying a Dell XPS ultrabook (no Break key
available). I do not want to shell out my hard earned before I can
confirm that the usual Ctrl+Break to interrupt running code is
available via some other key presses. If anyone out ther owns an
XPS then can you please let me know if you have a solution -- Many
Thanks

I say again, I do not have the XPS yet to try anything.. I'm looking
for someone who does have one

The keyboard suggestions Isabelle made are not hardware dependant! They
work with the Windows OS and whatever the running code runtime is at
the time you want to use it. Thus, no need to wait for a test on an
XPS...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!