Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Auto ranging the Y axis on dynamic chart

Greetings,
I have a dynamic chart that I alter the data displayed with an ActiveX slidebar.

I am actually displaying 11 different data sets on the one graph.(One at a time of course)
The chart auto adjusts to the first two data sets but from the third set on the lower range starts at zero.
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for your reply
Glen