Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nibbs

Default how do i copy rows to a new worksheet by a cell value

Hi,

I have a worksheet with many rows of values. Where a cell in a particular
column is "Yes" I wish to copy the values of that row to a different
worksheet.

Is this something suited to a macro?

Many thanks for any assistance.

Nibbs

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett

without a macro, use datafilterautofilterfilter on yescopy

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software