Junior Member

Default Data copied to dated columns for each day of the month

I have been racking my brains and reading tons of posts but none about what I'd like to do.

I have a workbook set up with 12 seperate tabs, one for each month. In each tab I have seperate columns with the dates of each day of the month in row 1. I also have another tab set up for todays sales using =TODAY() in B1, A2 account number, A5 to A15 product codes, B5 to B15 corisponding products (to the product code).

When sales are made for example on 5/25/2014 I would like them to automatically be entered in to the corisponding sheet (May) and column (5/25/2014) for that day, so I can keep a record of each days sales and product codes for the entire month all in Mays tab.

I'd like to do this using a formula if possible. Can anyone please help me?