Junior Member

Default Update calendar for 2013 - 2020 with events from the database sheet

Hi,

I have received this Excel calendar template file: http://db.tt/eUVa1G60
The requirement would be to modify it in order to add events in the database for at least year 2013 (but it would be perfect to be able to also add for 2014, 2015 and so on) and the calendar (the Overview and each Month sheet) should be able to update itself with the new added events. Don't mind the 'Actions' and 'Other actions' forms - they may also be deleted from there. The Events form is the important one.

The thing is I haven't worked so much with macros and VBA and it is hard for me to solve it fast. Can you please give me a helping hand?

Thanks a lot!