Deborah

Default Y axis labels

Happy new year;

1. I am using Bar charts and the Y labels are lengthy
enough, however, they don't wrap nicely. Can I not align
them left/right or centred?
2. I make one (females) then a second (males) and even
though the labels are identical and the chart size is
identical, the labels align differently. Any explanation?

Much appreciated,
Deborah
John Mansfield

Deborah,

Unfortunately the data lable behavior is somewhat unpredictable. To gain
more control, delete the original chart labels and consider using text boxes
in their place. Or, in some cases you can even use worksheet cells depending
on how your chart is set up. However, the use of textboxes is probably the
best option.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield