joemc911

Default Creating a chart representing hours used

I don't know if it's possible or at least I am not aware of how to do it, but
I need to create a chart using days as the column, be it vertical or
horizontal, and showing the hours covered by a schedule, basically saying on
date X I covered 1000 to 1930 hours, hour format is no big deal, but I can't
seem to make it work properly. It seems simple but I don't know excel well
enough to figure it out. I would like to be able to do this for a monthly
period. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. What I get now is
either I get the date compared to hours or I get the dates removed and
replaced with numbers of the column rather than correct date. I have hours
in both actual hourly format and in general 4 digit representation. It
doesn't matter which way it needs to be, I can change that as necessary.