Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Can I sort cells containing links by the displayed value?

My spreadsheet is created entirely from links to another spreadsheet. I
would like to sort this one by the displayed values, but keep the links
intact so I get the data updates. Is this possible without pasting the
values into new columns?

Thanks