Junior Member

Default Strange New Line text when importing from Access 97

Hi, I hope someone can help.

I have imported 4 columns from a table within an Access 97 database. I am having trouble with One column which is a "memo" field in Access. When the data imports, at the end of every paragraph within each cell (When there is a "Return"/new line) there is a little square box? This cannot be removed using the Find/Replace function as it is acutually a New Line symbol. The problem is that it is visible when printing?

Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Hi Matty,
See the TrimALL macro in