Junior Member

Default Newbie Help

I am trying to create a worksheet for my salesguys.

They have a list of 897 items to choose from (plant cultivars, sizes etc.) I would like them to put how many plants they need in column E, then I would like Excel to copy and paste any number that is larger than 0 to another worksheet, that I could give to the supervisor and purchase the plant stock.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Chris, a couple of ways of doing this, albeit one of them doesn't use an
extra sheet.

Easiest and simplest way to do everything in one place is to simply add a
filter to Col E and filter out 0, leaving just the items selected. No need
for additional sheet.

If you really want an additional sheet, I would look at using a Pivot Table,
pulling fields A:D into the body of the report, and E into the Values
section in the middle. I would then also pull E into the Report Filter and
simply choose the option to select multiple items and deselect 0.

You would need to get rid of all the subtotals, and probably go into the
Pivot Table options (Right click on the Pivot table), go to the Display Tab
and choose the "Classic PivotTable Layout".

Any time they change their selections, just right click on the table and
choose the Refresh option.

Regards

--
Chris P