Junior Member

Default Auto insert data

Hi guys, i hope everything's all right for you.
I have a problem with excel and may you can help me.
If you want to give a help for me, all i need are in inside the attachement.
I'm waiting for your positive or negative reply an any way!
Thanks in advance guys.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Microsoft Excel Worksheet.zip (46.1 KB, 78 views)