Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Graphing Question: Blank Lines Problem ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007.

I have a graph (simple scatter) in which all the data points from a
column are plotted vs dates. Seems to be what I want.

But, I have some blank rows; nothing in any of the data cells for these
rows.

The graph just skips when it encounters these blank lines.

How do I tell it to connect from the preceding line that has data, to
the next line with data, so the graph looks continuous without these
blanks ?

thanks,
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Bob,

Am Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:19:57 -0400 schrieb Bob:

How do I tell it to connect from the preceding line that has data, to
the next line with data, so the graph looks continuous without these
blanks ?

rightclick on your chart object = Select Data = Settings for hidden
data or null values = Connect data points with line

This suggestion doesn't work with all chart types

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2