Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anthony Reynard Chinnis

Default can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

I have a project that I can't understand. I am tring to create a sign in and
out workbook for my volunteers time totals. the volunteers will type in their
names and click in and out. I want to make Excel keep track of the time,
dates and volunteer names. is this possible? I want excel to also display the
date and time on a top sheet. Am I asking to much out of what excel can do?