LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default Need Macro help to stop repeating some info

I am trying to tweak a macro by adding new rows into the tabs and then add them to the macros for compilation in an email. The issue I have is that the project level information is repeating into the package information in the email and I only know enough to be dangerous with macros. The "Test Strategy" information is on the project AND the package level and it should only be giving me the specific package information in the email.

I tried to attach the doc, but it's too large.

Let me try to phrase it another way; The macro should be giving me unique information in each section in an email, but it's repeating the information with each subsequent section. The macro copies all info into a separate tab and then compiles it into an email. The separate tab is working, but not the email.

Let me know how much of the macro you want to see and I can copy it here. I tried to just delete tabs and it broke the macro.
  #2   Report Post  

I think this is the section where I need to add something to separate Pkg 1 from Pkg 2 and Pkg x (template page) in the email compilation.

'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
'X Package issue text added to the email body
'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
strBody = strBody & _
"<font face=""Times New Roman"" size=""5"" color=""Black""<B<br" & strPackageSheetName & _
" Install: " & strPackageInstall & "</br</B</font<p</p" & _
"<font face=""Times New Roman"" size=""2"" color=""Blue""" & strPackage & "</font<p</p"

End If
strBRD = ""
strFSD = ""
strReq_Traceability = ""
strTest_Plan = ""
strTest_Results = ""
strImplementation_Readiness = ""
strTOGPM = ""
strTestStrategyPkg = ""
strCP = ""
strITSPkg = ""
strPackage = ""

Next ws

Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub
  #3   Report Post  

I have the full spreadsheet posted at the link below.

http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...038#post346038