Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with VBA and Counting Conditionally Formatted Cells

I am trying to count conditionally formatted cells based on how many times specific colors appear between a set amount of cells and rows. I am very new to VBA and Macros and all my research has shown that I will need VBA code to accomplish this and plan on trying to find resources to understand the code instead of just trying to ask someone what the code is but until then....assuming VBA is the only way to go, what would the code be?

-The condition is, if a range 3-10 appears in the cell then it turns red. If a range of 2-1 appears in the cell it turns blue. If a 0 appears then it turns green.

What I am trying to figure out how to do is make the code that will count how many times the conditionally formatting result of being red is appearing between cells A4:E4.

A B C D E
1 3 2 1 0 2

2 1 0 3 1 1

3 2 5 1 3 3

4 1 9 2 2 2

5 1 3 3 3 2

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Am Sat, 6 Feb 2016 12:11:29 -0800 (PST) schrieb Munster:

[...]

use COUNTIF formula with the conditions of CF

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional