Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default activex Control (ComboBox)

How to code in vba excel 2013, Scroll it down using scroll mouse key
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

jon michael de leon wrote:

How to code in vba excel 2013, Scroll it down using scroll mouse key

Scroll *what* down?

--
And thus began the ritual that made everything go horribly,
horribly wrong for all parties involved.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Auric__ wrote:

jon michael de leon wrote:

How to code in vba excel 2013, Scroll it down using scroll mouse key

Scroll *what* down?

Wait... derp... just ignore me, I'm going to stand in the corner.

--
Could you repeat that? I was distracted by a pig flying past my window.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"jon michael de leon" wrote in message
How to code in vba excel 2013, Scroll it down using scroll mouse key

Your question is not clear which is probably why you haven't received any
answers.

If you mean the mouse-wheel to scroll values in a Combobox on a userform
that is possible, but if you mean as an oleObject on a worksheet that would
be extremely difficult.

Regards,
Peter T