Junior Member

Location: chennai
Default How to do oracle function in excel sheet ?

Please Help me i am doing oracle dba training in chennai i want to do oracle function in excel sheet it is possible ?
www.anoracledbatraining.com
Junior Member

Location: chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathytiya View Post
Please Help me i am doing oracle dba training in chennai i want to do oracle function in excel sheet it is possible ?
www.anoracledbatraining.com
EQSIS’s Stock Market Training are always rewarding and more of practice based which don’t stop with what stock trading is; but also empowers how to trade successfully using the best analytical tools available in the current market. Trainees of EQSIS benefit personalized discussions and real time experience from our Lead Analyst throughout the Technical Analysis Courses. Our Training programs are apt for beginners to expert level stock traders with the best instruction modules. We feel pride to state that our training programs make feel each participant confident about stock trading.
http://www.eqsis.com/stock-market-training/