Junior Member

Default offset formula causing Circular reference

I have come across this before but don't know what the solution is. I had a Excel 2010 workbook open with many offset formulas in it when I opened an old .xls worksheet. After I opened up the old worksheet, I got circular references in my other workbook because of my offset formulas. They previously hadn't been causing circular references.

How do I stop these incorrect circular references?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Was there any reply to this? I have it also now and cant find a fix for it...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 6:39:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Was there any reply to this? I have it also now and cant find a fix for it...

If you want to send to me with the info here, I'll check in both versions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

As per my understanding...you need to click on file---Option---Formulas---and check the box-enable iterative calculation.

Hope it will help you.

--
Fighting Illini Mike