Junior Member

Angry Display Ticket Numbers in Other sheet based on condion

Hello All,

I'm very new to excel advanced formulas. I need a help from you all hope you will be able to help.

I hav attached an excel document in which there are two sheets.

(i) Raw Data
(ii) Formulated Data

In the raw data sheet i have two fields Priority & Incident Number. Just want to display the Ticket numbers in "Formulated Data" sheet based on priority.

Please tell me what formula can be entered to display ticket numbers in "Formulated Data" sheet based on priority.

Please please please help me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample Data.zip (6.1 KB, 55 views)
Member

Hi Tanveer5389

Perhaps a pivot table, see the attached.

Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer5389 View Post
Hello All,

I'm very new to excel advanced formulas. I need a help from you all hope you will be able to help.

I hav attached an excel document in which there are two sheets.

(i) Raw Data
(ii) Formulated Data

In the raw data sheet i have two fields Priority & Incident Number. Just want to display the Ticket numbers in "Formulated Data" sheet based on priority.

Please tell me what formula can be entered to display ticket numbers in "Formulated Data" sheet based on priority.

Please please please help me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 003-Sample Data.zip (11.1 KB, 48 views)