Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jai jai is offline

Default Display a list in one column

Hi,

I have a list of vendors by numbers where some vendors numbers are
sub-vendors, grouped with their main vendor number. I need a formula so I can
display a list of vendors grouped with that main vendor. For example :

Col. A Col.B Col.C Col.D
Sub-Vendor No. Main Vendor Revenue
Total 22 19,20,21 2,479

I need formula for Col. C so I can display all the sub-group numbers in one
column.

Please help.

Thanks
Jai
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Its probably clear to others, but I'm cornfussed. You have the subvendor
numbers in column A and you want them in column C. Why not type =A2 in C2?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire