Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Can't make Excel default program, not on list.

My .xls file tries to open in Office 2007. When I try to "Set Associations"
with Excel 2007, Excel is not on the list for .xls. It is on the list for
..slxb,.xlshtml, etc. If I go to the file and click "open with", I am
unable to find Excel 2007. If I open Excel and then bring up the file, it
opens with no problem. Where on earth is Excel in the browsing list?

Thanks!