Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Background and font colors are not displaying in EXCEL 2003.

I have EXCEL 2003. When I format a background color, it will not display on
the screen. The same with formatting a font color. For example, if I format
a cell's font as blue, and starting entering data in that cell, it will be
blue up until the time that I hit ENTER, then it will revert to black. I
have double-checked to make sure all conditional formatting is off. I've
used EXCEL for a long time, but need help on this one!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe...
In Control Panel | Accessibility Options | Display (tab) ...
remove the checkmark from "Use High Contrast"

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)