Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Different Combination of Columns Appear

Hello, assuming I have a list which contains fours columns A - D. I want to
see different column group appear in different circumstances by using group /
ungroup function (click 1, 2, 3 or 4 at the left top).

I've the following combination
1: A+B
2: A+B+C
3: A+B+D
4: A+B+C+D

I could successfully create 1, 2 and 4, but not 3. Please advise.

Regards,
Billy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel won't accept non-contiguous columns for grouping.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP