Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Issue printing shapes in Excel 2007

Hi all,

I have set up a form using multiple shapes in Excel 2003 and printing
works fine in 2003 however when I open the file in Excel 2007 and try
to print it, I find that the shapes are being pushed down a few
centimetres?! Any idea why this is happening and whether there is a
fix to this?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jason,
I am having the same issue and it is really bothering me. I see that you
posted this a month or so ago. Has anyone responded to you with an answer? I
have spreadsheets that move the shapes and images around, but when i print to
a PDF rather than to a printer, it comes out fine, and then i just print the
PDFs.
That works for now, but all in all, i need to fix this issue.
Thanks,
Alex