kza40381

Default Electronic Evaluation/Feedback Forms in Excel

I would like to convert a paper-based course evaluation process to excel so
we can analyze the data. Can anyone provide advice, templates or point me in
the right direction? I imagined creating an excel form which would include a
macro that when completed, would insert the data from the form, into a
worksheet which I could then manipulate and analyze the data. Any help would
be appreciated.
Junior Member

Smile

yes we provide a solution please contact me on
I would like to ask if you would be interested in an electronic
learner feedback solution we are designing for training organisations.
This is a web based application and as such can be accessed globally.

Aimed at short training sessions or courses of 1-3 days

Feedback is normally paper handouts upon course completion as this
increases the response rate. The process is the appropriate
course/feedback forms are printed by the tutor from our web portal
with unique barcode which contains all course and client information.
Once course is complete and feedback taken the forms are scanned back
to the same portal. Our solution then allows the following, analyse
the results by course, by question, by result (v sat-v dis), comments
box, trends, dates, whole archive, ect.

An example, If you wanted to know how many “very satisfied” on
question ten and see all comments or how many “very dissatisfied” to
question 3 and all comments!

These feedback forms are designed to your request and can be modified
over time to get the best results. The archive is available to Ofsted
for inspection if required.

The advantages of this solution would be:

•Reduced manual process

•Automated form population

•Web access to files from any location with admin rights

•Instant retrieval of files and documents by learner or course for
Ofsted inspections

•In depth analysis and reporting of both learner and course.

•Reduced cost to provider. This is a SaaS and has no upfront cost. You
only pay for the learners processed.

•Create an electronic audit of all documents require for inspection and payment

•We believe that there is a real requirement to move from a paper
based process to an electronic one while still meeting both Ofsted and
Government funding requirements

If you would like any additional information on this solution please
call or email.

Best regards,
Chris

Christopher Pink
Active Documents Ltd, Xerox Business Partner
DBH Business Centre, Belasis Technology Park, Billingham, TS23 4EA
Tel: (0844) 8040260
Mobile: 078999 777 11