Junior Member

Default Help with area under trendline

Hello,

I have created a line chart with two Y-axes, and I need to shade under one of the trendlines. I have already replicated the trendline using the equation, so it is displayed as a data series. It is essentially one trendline with 4 different "sections" (1-4,5-9,10-15,16-22) and every time I try to change one of these series to an area chart, it pushes it to the y-axis and overlaps the others. Sorry for the wordy post and any help would be great!

Thanks,

Alex
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnocera View Post
Hello,

I have created a line chart with two Y-axes, and I need to shade under one of the trendlines. I have already replicated the trendline using the equation, so it is displayed as a data series. It is essentially one trendline with 4 different "sections" (1-4,5-9,10-15,16-22) and every time I try to change one of these series to an area chart, it pushes it to the y-axis and overlaps the others. Sorry for the wordy post and any help would be great!

Thanks,

Alex
Hi Alex,

Could you post an example?
It makes these things far easier to solve...

S.