Junior Member

Cool Transfer data to cell location defined by row and column text headers??

Hi!

I need to transfer a series of single cell values from one excel sheet to be stored in another (easy, i know!). However, as the data in the sheet in which it is to be stored will be periodically sorted, etc. the location that each cell is transferred to will change. Therefore i was wondering if it is possible to send it to a location specified by row and column (text) labels?

For context, I run a football predictions game and have a sheet set up already to calculate peoples scores (called Input). In "Input" i have players names above their scorecards and a cell in the top left with the week number. On another sheet (called "League") I have a league table that is sorted after each week. I want to transfer each individual's score to the relevant cell in the table, i.e. location determined by player name (row) and week (column).

Any ideas?

I've attached screenshots of the 2 sheets in question.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)
Attached Images