Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Xt Xt is offline

Default Trend line with negatives Excel 2007

Hi folks.
I am trying to put a trend line through some points in a scatter
graph Excel 2007. Usually the trend line starts with the smallest
point and goes to the largest. My data has all negative x values.
For some reason the trend line insists on going right over to x =
zero. I want it to stop ate the right hand point.
Any suggestions?

Thanks, xt