Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Range of Object _Global Failed

I'm trying to create multiple charts via a macro in Excel 2007.

I'm getting a 1004 - Range of Object _Global Failed on the indicated statement. I believe I've done something wrong with the last Range in that statement, but I'm not sure what.

Sub OATChartCreate()

Dim chtNew As Chart
Dim i As Integer '<<<
ActiveCell.Resize(2.6).Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddChart.Select
Set chtNew = ActiveChart
For i = 1 To 109 '<<<
Range("F1:K1,F2:K2").Select
Range("F2").Activate
ActiveCell.Resize(2.6).Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddChart.Select
Set chtNew = ActiveChart
chtNew.SetSourceData Source:=Range( _

"'OAT Test Charts Data_Crosstab'!$F$1:$K$1, Range(ActiveCell,ActiveCell.Offset(0,6)).Select" _
) <<<
chtNew.ChartType = xlColumnClustered
chtNew.Legend.Delete
chtNew.HasAxis(xlValue) = True
chtNew.Axes(xlValue).MinimumScale = 0
chtNew.Axes(xlValue).MaximumScale = 1
chtNew.Axes(xlValue).MajorUnit = 0.1
chtNew.Axes(xlValue).MajorUnit = 0.2
chtNew.Axes(xlValue).TickLabels.NumberFormat = "0.00%"
chtNew.Axes(xlValue).TickLabels.NumberFormat = "0%"
ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select
chtNew.SetElement (msoElementPrimaryValueAxisTitleVertical)
chtNew.SetElement (msoElementChartTitleAboveChart)
chtNew.ChartTitle.Text = "Adams County - 8th Grade Mathematics Results"
chtNew.Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).AxisTitle.Text = "Percent Passing"
Range("F2").Offset(i, 0).Select
Next i
End Sub

Thanks