Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KJ KJ is offline

Default Data list in 2000

I'm working with a coworker to fix something. We were using the Data List
function in 2003. IT over the weekend had to put on a new operating system
and for some reason had to temporarily down grade him to excel 2000. Does
Excel have the same function in 2000? I'm having trouble getting it to do
what it was doing before.
Thanks for any help in advance!
Ken.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.