Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to reduce Excel worksheet view and find horizontal scroll bar

I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll
bar. What can I do to fix it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Carolyn,

Perhaps:-

Tools|options|view

check - sheet tabs and horizontal scrollbar.

Mike

"CarolynC" wrote:

I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll
bar. What can I do to fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

First of all.........under ToolsOptionsView are sheet tabs and scroll bars
enabled?

If so, is the window maximized?

Can you grab the Title bar and move the window up?

If not, try WindowArrange.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:38:01 -0700, CarolynC
wrote:

I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll
bar. What can I do to fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thanks for the replies. Windows Arrange is what worked for fixing it.
CC

"CarolynC" wrote:

I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll
bar. What can I do to fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"CarolynC" wrote:

I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll
bar. What can I do to fix it.

I'm having the same issue. Where do I find Windows Arrange on Excel 2007?