Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 and Vista

I am trying to load and Excel spreadsheet within the IE7 browser window and
instead of getting it within the browser window I get the spreadsheet in an
Excel 2007 window. In XP there is an option in Explorer tools-Folder Options
an the .XLS extension to display in browser option. Vista does not have this.
How can I still do this with Excel 2007 and Vista?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

CubFan -

I haven't researched this issue much, but maybe it's not a question of
Windows Vista vs Windows XP vs Excel 2007. Maybe it's just a difference
between IE7 and IE6.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com